This is a personal photo I wanted to share of my worst idea of 2013. Yea I’m the smart guy that thought these ASSHOLES could behave themselves in the yard with a sprinkler on. Pffft yea….
I found mud on my bathroom celing this morning.
Charlie Noonan was an amateur folklorist who travelled throughout the South and Southwestern United States during the early years of the 20th century, collecting tall tales and stories of the supernatural. According to his wife, Ellie, Charlie was told a story one day by an Oklahoma farmer about a strange woman who lived alone on an isolated property in the panhandle. The farmer claimed the woman was not a woman at all, but something else, something that hid its true nature beneath a headscarf and was never seen without a large dog by its side. Noonan was apparently intrigued enough to try searching for the woman during one of his research road trips. He was never seen again.
Ellie Noonan was later contacted by a Tulsa pawnbroker who remembered reading about her husband’s disappearance in the papers, after finding his name engraved on a camera sold to him by an itinerant. The pawnbroker returned the camera, and Mrs. Noonan had the film inside developed in the hopes of finding a clue as to his whereabouts. This was the only photo on the roll. Unfortunately, neither the location of the property, nor the name of the farmer who told him the story was recorded in Noonan’s notes.
Written by John R. I really, really, really hope you guys like my version of “Prey” such a good story and i worked really hard on it..
I’m so excited for you to hear it!
- Thelma Todd: A captivating actress of breathtaking beauty, Thelma Todd’s dead body was discovered on December 16, 1935, in her car inside the garage of Jewel Carmen, an eminent American silent film actress. Till the date, it’s a subject of speculation that what was the exact reason of her death – suicide or murder. The cafe in which she partied for the last time was torn down and currently the land is under the possession of a production company but there have been reported sighting of her ghost, walking down the staircase of building. Moreover, the garage in which she died is said to produce noises of car’s engine. It’s a matter of fact that there were no cars inside when these sounds were reported.
- Orson Welles: The undisputed leader of movie making, acting and screenwriting, Orson Welles was fond of spending his spare time at Ma Maison restaurant. 26 years have passed since he died and his favorite restaurant has been now transformed in Sweetlady Jane Bakery. This quaint bakery is famous for its “tea and crumpets” type of environment, resonating with small crowd. According to the employees of this bakery, Orson’s ghost still sits on the corner table in impeccable black suit with wide-brimmed hat. However, the appearance of his ghost is generally spotted for few seconds but the smell of his favorite cigar and brandy dwells in the environment for a long time, remarking the presence of an uninvited guest.
- George Reeves: In the wee hours of June 19, 1959, the globally acclaimed Superman was found dead in his bedroom with a wound of gunshot in his head. However, this incident was ruled as a case of suicide by cops but till the date it is believed that this American macho man was murdered. After the sad departure of Reeves, his Benedict Canyon home was sold to new owners but surprisingly the Superman’s ghost decided to stay in the premises. The old room in which he was discovered dead is said to produce strange noises of a man, seeking help. Some folks have also reported his shadow in Superman’s attire, swaying in the building here and there.
- Elvis Presley: An accumulate illustration of glamour, Elvis Presley set all the standards essential to be a king of rock n’ roll. After dying of heavy drug intoxication on August 16, 1977, there have been reported sighting of his ghost in an old building of Nashville which was once used to to record his super hit track Heartbreak Hotel. It is said that whenever his name is mentioned in the building, eerie activity picks up. Falling of ladders, exploding of lights and unexplained bangs in the dark corners are some of the common phenomenons related to king’s spirit.
- Abraham Lincoln: After Lincoln’s assassination in 1865, his ghost began appearing to the guests and workers of White House. The big old house is believed to be the eternal abode of America’s 16th President. Lincoln’s ghost with shambling and sad face has been spotted numerous times in different halls and rooms of the White House. By all accounts of Grace Coolidge, wife of President Calvin Coolidge, she spotted his ghost at the window of Oval Office amid the chills of night air. In another incident as per described by Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands, she heard someone knocking the door of her room gently and when she approached the door, she saw President Lincoln who took off his hat and vaporized from the spot.
- Adolf Hitler: The most fearsome figure that ever lived on this earth in still dwelling in Bavarian mountain retreat house in the form of aimless spirit. According to German historians, his ghost can be seen walking around the ruins of his mountain home with expressions of despair and dejection. Some people have seen him sitting on an armchair and gazing the mountains in a purposeful manner. The silence of ruins is often penetrated by his loud voice, giving orders to his men.
- Marilyn Monroe: Counted among one of the most prolific stars of cinematic world, Monroe still marks her invisible presence in the lobby of Hollywood’s Roosevelt Hotel. A wide number of visitors and hotel employees believe that she still lingers in the full-length mirror which was decorated in her suite. They have also noticed her dancing in the ballroom of hotel. Many even claim that the spirit of this drop dead gorgeous lady plays a bugle while moving around on the 8th floor.
Screenshots of monsters from Slender Fortress. SCP is there as well, but I forgot that. You end up with Slenderman and The Rake the most.
Don’t worry, all of these were caught when I was in ghost mode.
(a mode that enables you to travel with the current players without being seen by them or getting hurt.)
creepypasta that i finally linked to you ^^”
Moving to an old apartment in the city was a big thing for me, it was a way to show my parents that I was an adult and I could look after myself. We had talked about what I would do if things were to go wrong like a burglary, fire and things that my parents could see me being stupid enough to let happen.
They always said if something was to go horribly wrong, that the world is full of people and somewhere, one of those people will be willing to help.
I only wish that were true.
Never to this day can I explain what happened without doubting myself, I mean it sounds like maybe I had just had a bad dream, a nightmare and I had fooled myself into believing it was true….i am not going to deny, it was a nightmare, but this nightmare was real and it happened to me.
I remember sitting on my couch, dark shadows hung over the room; they hung over the lone armchair I sat in and coated the TV with darkness. The breeze was cold, not the chilly blanket and coffee type, but the type that send tremors over your body, as if taunting you that at any given second something terrible could happen.
I had risen to my feet and trudged to the kitchen to make a strawberry shake to try to liven the dull grey shades of the apartment. The dullness of the empty streets and flickering street lights had started to take its toll, a sharp knock at my door and seemed to perk me up slightly, the thought of some company or just having something to do. I walked to the door and swung it open to come face to face with a blinding light.
The light glared at me for a minute before sweeping behind me giving me the view of three police officers which was never good. “Excuse me mam, we have had word of a of murderer which escaped from the local mental institution, we believe he may be in this apartment block or the next so would you please grab a jacket or something to keep you warm and come with us so we can take you somewhere where you won’t be in harm’s way” I could clearly see the panic in his eyes which only sped me up.
I nodded and ran through to my bedroom, grabbing my jacket and slipping on my dirty converse, sitting on my bed I quickly. I walked back to the door reminding myself to breath, it just didn’t feel real.
There on the welcome mat lay three mangled bodies.
The one at the front, the one who had greeted me, was now impossible to recognize His shoulders were bent towards the sky (clearly dislocated) and his palms flat on the floor near his…what was his face. His eyes were seeping blood and the blacks of his pupils had clearly been dug out with a knife, his scalp had been peeled back and his leg that had been hacked off by the knee was stuffed down his throat with only his ankle and foot sticking out his mouth. A small blood red parcel sat on his back.
I ignored it as my survival instincts kicked in.
There was only one exit so only one of us was getting out here alive.
A deep laugh echoed through the long stair case and the piercing screech of metal on metal battered of the walls.
My head whipped side to side and I dashed to the side, I threw the trash store closet doors open crawled onto the open trash can, grimacing as my hand sunk into something wet and squishy , then I pulled the doors back in place but inched it open so I could still see.
My heart felt like it might break a rib or snap off and go bouncing around my body at this rate.
Finally, the figure stumbled around the corner and I could finally see who this person was. He was very overweight but not in a “beer belly” fashion, more like someone and inflated him with a pump, he looked like he could pop, explode everywhere, showering everything with his blood.
He wore a red suit that hung off his left side, exposing his green tinted skin and black boots what were blood covered and had what looked to be pink cauliflower hanging off them.
A torn up hat sat on his head, his face appeared to have no facial features apart from two black abysses
That seemed to ooze thick black liquid that dripped down his inflated cheeks. Also what used to be his lips were now torn away completely, leaving rotting; sharp teeth open to the harsh breeze.
He dragged a red splattered sack behind himself as he limped up to the next door next to mine.
He pulled out an old rusty axe from the sack and tapped lightly on the cheap wood.
As soon as the door swung open and the thing was inside, sounding the first pained scream, I took it as my queue to run. I flung open the doors and fell out onto the metal floors clumsily before stumbling forward and jumping down the stairs.
Flinging open the apartment doors, I raced onto the street that was barely lit by the crappy back ally oil lamps. I slowed down a little, catching my breath. I jogged into the street to find it completely deserted!
I ran to the closest house and banged furiously on the front door. Suddenly the door swung opened and there it stood, in the doorway. He resembled something close to a zombie Santa Claus, something that only appeared in horror movies.
He raised a knife high above his face and growled in a contorted, almost electronic voice, he hissed “Santa Claus is coming to town”. Just then all the light went out.
People said I had tripped on my way home from the blackout, people said I murdered all the police men, some even said that it was just an old legend but I know it’s true, it has to be, or why else would I be so terrified of that one sentence?
Why would when I’m all alone, hear the sound of a dragging sack?
Why would I still bare the knife scars that spelled out “naughty list” on my back?
Why would every night, before I go to sleep, here the breathy, and contorted almost electronic voice hiss in my ear
“Santa Claus is coming to town”